Yokohama Industries Americas Inc. is seeking an Advanced Industrial/Manufacturing Engineer for its headquarters in Versailles, KY who will perform the following job duties:
- Plans and oversees layout of equipment, office, and production facilities for all international divisions.
- Conducts studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
- Prepares new and revised quotes for the labor portion of the quote workbook.
- Responsible for new and revised quotes for the labor portion of the quote workbook for all international divisions of YIA or YRC.
- Conducts time studies for all plant processes to determine accurate data for capacity and quoting activities.
- Responsible for equipment and tooling cost estimates.
- Develops estimating tools for predictive processes.
- Maintain accurate capacity data on all international facilities for current production and future production.
- Assists with layout and process flow to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field with one year of experience in the following areas:
- Utilizing automotive-related Industrial engineering methodologies, tools and techniques, such as Optimization, Simulation, System Control, Data Analysis, Lean Six Sigma, Monte Carlo Simulation, Reliability Analysis, Inventory Management, and Process Design and Data Mining that will facilitate process analysis and improvements.
Extensive travel required, throughout the US and abroad. Pre-employment drug screen/background check required.
Send resume to Yokohama Industries Americas Inc., Attn: Mindie DeShong, HR Manager, 105 Industry Drive, Versailles, KY 40383. EEO.